Saturday, November 26, 2011

2011 Topps Update #US100 Cliff Lee

I've been somewhat lax over the past few months in updating my 2011 Phillies Wantlist.  Whole sets have been released that I didn't even realize existed until I started the process of updating my list late on Thanksgiving night as my wife was preparing to bust down several doors.  (She had a very successful Black Friday Eve/Day, by the way.  She's very meticulous in putting together her shopping plan of attack.  It's actually kind of impressive.)

After the hoopla surrounding the releases of Topps Allen & Ginter, Gypsy Queen, Heritage and Lineage, the Finest, Topps Marquee, Tier One and Bowman Chrome releases all arrived with little to no fanfare (at least as far as I'm concerned).  I read quite a few baseball card blogs, and I don't recall having seen any examples of or discussions concerning Topps Tier One.  Although I've largely ignored the late summer/fall releases so far, I did manage to pick up a Phillies team set from the Topps Update release, which includes the Cliff Lee card featured here.

All of this is a round about way of announcing that my 2011 Phillies Wantlist is now up to date.  The remaining card release calendar for 2011 shows just one licensed product yet to arrive (Bowman Sterling), so this list is all but complete at this point.  Please let me know if you have any of these cards available for trade or ready to go to a good home.

No comments: