Monday, February 21, 2011

2011 Phillies Wantlist

2011 Topps #232
One of the nice things about there not being many baseball card releases these days is that I can actually focus on trying to put together a "master" team set from the new Topps releases.  I typically wouldn't go after the parallels and manufactured patch cards listed below, but since there's not much other new product out these days, and since I kind of like these cards, I figured, "Why not?"

The only Phillies cards from the 2011 Topps set I haven't listed below are the cards I don't know much about - the Diamond Die-Cuts for example.  These cards seem to only be available through a wrapper redemption program, which seems like a lot of work just to track down these inserts.

I'll track my 2011 Phillies "needs" in the post throughout the year.

Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
Autographed Chrome Prospects - BCAP-LG Greene
Autographed Prospects - BPA-SV Valle

Bowman Platinum
Dual Relic Autographs - IV Ibanez/Victorino/89

Topps Series 1, 2 and Update
Diamond Anniversary Parallels - 460 Hamels, 469 Blanton, 495 Victorino,  511 Phillies Team, 524 Martinez, 638 Madson, US85 Halladay AS, US92 Pence, US100 Lee, US117 Stutes, US154 Lee AS, US189 Valdez
Diamond Die-Cuts - DDC44 Ruiz, DDC50 Howard, DDC53 Rollins, DDC72 Hamels, DDC95 Brown, DDC109 Schmidt, DDC110 Halladay, DDC130 Utley
Ruby Red (Target Exclusive) - THP16 Lee
Throwback Commemorative Patches - CL Lee, CU Utley, MS Schmidt, MS Schmidt (Update version)
Topps 60 Autographs - T60A-CL Lee, T60A-CU Utley, T60A-RH Howard, T60A-DB Brown, T60A-SV Victorino
Topps 60 Relics - T60R-RH Howard, T60R-RI Ibanez, T60R-RR Roberts, T60R-JR Rollins

Topps Allen & Ginter
Autographs - CU Utley, RH Halladay
Relics - JR Rollins, SV1 Victorino (Bat), SV2 Victorino (Jersey)

Topps Gypsy Queen
Autographs - DB Brown, RH Halladay, RHA Howard, SV Victorino
Relics - RH Howard

Topps Heritage
Black - C15 Halladay LL, C54 Worley
Baseball Bucks - BB61 Halladay, BB62 Howard, BB63 Brown
Clubhouse Collection - CCR-CU Utley
Stamps - Howard, Oswalt, Ruiz, Rollins, Halladay, Lidge, Hamels, Lee

Topps Stickers
Base Set - 207 Pence

Also interested in 2011 Phillies autographed, game used or relic cards. Please inquire within.

6 comments:

CamHartman said...

I have the Carlton Diamond Duos and I think both Toppstown...email me...

Dan said...

E-mail me your address, Jim. I'll send you all the doubles I have (it includes the whole base set)

Section 36 said...

I have the Oswalt Diamond Anniversary (#174) for you. I'll send it along at some point.

Jim said...

Dan and Ron - Thank you!

Section 36 said...

You can cross the Topps Heritage Then and Now Halladay #9 off the list as well.

Jim said...

Awesome - thanks again. The only Sox insert I have from Heritage (so far) is the Yaz Baseball Flashbacks. I'll set it aside for you.