Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 Topps Stickers Wantlist

2011 Topps Stickers #169 to #177
If you live in South Jersey and you find that none of the area Target stores are carrying packs of 2011 Topps Stickers, I would like to apologize to you.  I mentioned I was trying to collect the complete set of stickers to my Mom and my sister, Carol.  Knowing that I was desparately in need of a baseball-related distraction, they canvased the area Targets and bought every single pack of 2011 Topps Stickers they could find.  All told, I think I ended up with two full boxes worth and I spent the last few games of the NLDS-that-should-not-be-mentioned peeling the backs off stickers and placing them in their sticker album.  It was indeed a welcome distraction and I'm grateful to my Mom and sister for the gesture.

(My Mom was happy to continue the tradition started by my grandfather almost thirty years ago - see here for reference.)

The stickers listed below are what I'm missing for a complete album.  I have a ton of stickers to trade, so please let me know if you'd be interested in setting up a sticker-for-sticker swap, or if we could work out something else.

12 J.D. Drew
13 Kevin Youklis
16 Adrian Gonzalez
34 Casey Kotchman
50 Alexei Ramirez
62 Carlos Santana
106 Daric Barton
107 Kurt Suzuki
112 Chone Figgins
119 Julio Borbon
130/303 Indians/Phillies
138/301 Brewers/Rangers
141/304 Padres/Cubs
143 Nate McLouth
144 Jason Heyward
153 Mike Stanton
207 Hunter Pence
208 Chris Johnson
225 Garrett Jones
228 Neil Walker
239 Yadier Molina


Reivax said...

I have 13, 62 and 106 off your list. I was trying to get all the Angels, and need any 3 of these: 92,95,96,97,98. Want to do that?

night owl said...

I need a mom like that. Or a sister. Or a dad. Or a brother, or a wife or a ... will some relative PLEASE buy me some cards?????

Jim said...

Reivax - I only have doubles of 95 and 97. (Although somehow I ended up with three Bobby Abreu's!) Please e-mail me your address and I'll ship them off to you.

Night Owl - I'm very lucky!