Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year!

2017 Chachi #66

What a weird year . . .

I've never watched, read or paid attention to the news as much as I did this year.  Yet I feel more confused and negative than other years, when I paid much less attention.

Here's to a hopeful 2018.  The checklist for 2017 is complete and a new, blank checklist is ready to go for 2018.  As you're checking off the boxes on your 2018 checklist, I hope you're healthy and happy.  Stay positive, keep helping others and be kind.

* * *

And here's a bonus final card from the 2017 Chachi set.  I was planning on a final 2017 Phillies year in review post, but I'd rather look forward than backward at this point.  Pitchers and catchers report to Clearwater in about 45 days.  Go Phils!

2017 Chachi #64



No comments: