Friday, December 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Doug!


How did nine years go by already?  Our oldest son Doug turns nine today, and I couldn't be prouder of the kid.  Of course I'm biased, but I believe he's by far the coolest, smartest and kindest nine-year-old in the world.

Happy birthday Doug!

P.S.  Sorry the Phillies had to go and trade Ken Giles, one of your favorite players, but the move makes sense.  We'll need to get you an Astros hat to go along with your Red Sox and Angels hats and your Rangers shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not enough that the Diamondbacks got Zack Greinke and Shelby Miller, they had to get Doug as well? :-)

Happy birthday! May the Phillies allow you to hang on to the same favorite player for at least a couple of years.

Section 36 said...

Happy Birthday Doug!

Jim said...

Thanks guys!

I'm convinced that Doug's annual Little League team placement is a personal conspiracy against me.