Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Upper Deck #808 Cole Hamels

Christmas Recap, Part 1 of 4

Santa and Santa's elves were very generous again this year, and I've found myself with an abundance of new baseball cards and Phillies stuff to show off. First of all, nothing can beat the look on our three-year-old's face when he first came down the stairs on Christmas morning and surveyed what Santa had brought him. By far, this was my favorite Christmas moment this year. Doug's been very busy over the past few days with his new Cars GeoTrax toys, his new flashlights and his favorite new toy - his M&M fan. Who would have thought something available in the Target check-out line (a little canister of M&M's with a foam fan on top) would be his favorite gift? The wonder of toddlers . . .

Santa's helper (Jenna) stuffed my stocking with packs of Topps Heritage, Upper Deck and O-Pee-Chee cards. I'm pleased to say we're 30 cards closer to the completion of the behemoth 2009 Upper Deck set. I've updated our wantlist, so if you have any spare 2009 Upper Deck cards laying around from our list, please let me know if you're interested in setting up a trade.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm afraid to ask...how many cards do we still need for the Upper Deck set?

Jim said...

Still too many!