Sunday, February 7, 2016

Surprise Package from Dan's Other World

1996 Pinnacle FanFest #30
1995 Studio Gold #44
I'll never get tired of getting surprise packages of baseball cards from fellow bloggers.  Dan was one of the first Phillies-related blogs I started following back in the day, and one of the first bloggers to reach out to me when I started The Phillies Room in 2009.

Dan was kind enough to send Doug nine of the cards he needs to complete his 2014 Topps Update set.  He also sent several Phillies cards for my collection, including this fantastic Darren Daulton card that has eluded my collection for 20 years and a never-before-seen (by me) gold parallel of Lenny Dykstra's 1995 Studio card.  You can probably tell from the scan that the Daulton card is of the lenticular persuasion.

Thanks Dan!

2 comments:

Dan said...

hi jim...it was hard to find something from your wantlist. you have so many phillies cards already! (but there's no such thing as enough for either of us, i believe) the daulton i actually pulled from a pack at the 1996 fanfest.

Jim said...

I'm happy to add it to my collection and thanks again!