Saturday, May 3, 2014

2014 Topps Heritage Trade List

2014 Topps Heritage #250 (Action Variation)
After not buying much Topps Heritage in the prior five years, we bought the metric equivalent of a crapton of 2014 Topps Heritage when they were released a few months ago.  I justified the mass purchase by reasoning that I probably won't be interested in collecting another Topps Heritage set until 2022, when that year's Heritage set uses the 1972 Topps design.  To date, I've been able to hand collate a complete base set and except for the short-prints I'll list in a second post, I'm very close to having a complete set.

So what this mean to you?  Because of the pure volume of Topps Heritage packs I've opened, I have the following to offer in trade.  Let's make a deal!

Crossed out cards have been claimed.

Base, non SP cards - Are you trying to put this set together?  Would you like to trade for the cards you need for your set or maybe your team set?  Want a bunch of Royals, Rangers, Mets, etc. cards?  Send me an e-mail and I'm sure we can work out something.

Inserts - I have a bunch of doubles from the Flashbacks (Baseball and News), New Age Performers and Then and Now insert sets.  Let me know what you need!

Buybacks - 28 Barney Schultz (Cardinals), 34 Cal Koonce (Cubs), 59 Nate Oliver (Dodgers), 287 Gary Kolb (Braves)

Clubhouse Collection - NF Feliz (Rangers), SP Perez (Royals), TL Lincecum (Giants)

Clubhouse Collection Gold #/99 - TT Tulowitzki (Rockies)

Real One Autographs Red #/65 - NM Nelson Mathews (Athletics)

Action Image Variation - 150 Machado (Orioles), 170 Upton (Braves), 250 Trout (Angels), 284 Wright (Mets), 407 Wacha (Cardinals), 437 Ramirez (Dodgers), 463 Goldschmidt (Diamondbacks)

Logo Variation - 160 McCutchen (Pirates), 482 Hernandez (Mariners)

Throwback Uniform Variation - 433 Jeter (Yankees)**

Mini Variations #/100 - 445 Sandoval (Giants)

Chrome #/999 - 33 Cuddyer (Rockies), 150 Machado (Orioles), 269 Pujols (Angels), 435 Simmons (Braves), 442 Trumbo (Angels), 451 Moore (Rays), 457 Gomez (Brewers), 463 Goldschmidt (Diamondbacks), 476 Beltre (Rangers)

Chrome Refractors #/565 - 43 Beltran (Cardinals), 50 Cain (Giants), 190 Craig (Cardinals), 432 Bruce (Reds), 433 Jeter (Yankees), 434 Alvarez (Pirates)

**Headed to eBay!

7 comments:

hiflew said...

I'd love to trade for the Tulo gold relic. I'll look through my stuff and see if I have anything you might be interested in.

Jim said...

You got it. I'll set that card aside for you, and I'll see what other Rockies cards I can send along with it.

Steve F. said...

Before you make any hasty trades, see the email I just sent you....

Steve F. said...

By the way, it's a heads-up on the value of one of the listed cards.... It might pay for college for one of your kids.

:->

Jim said...

Thanks again Steve for the head's up!

Alonzo Alvarez said...

Still have the chrome refractor Cain and chrome Albert ?

Jim said...

Hi Alonzo. Yep, those two cards are still available.

Drop me an e-mail at Ringo73 at msn dot com if you're interested.