Saturday, January 16, 2010

2006 Upper Deck Ovation Apparel #OA-RH Ryan Howard

My chosen profession requires me to work a massive amount (also known as a crapload) of hours in the first few months of every year. I try my best to avoid countdowns, as I don't want to wish away weeks or months, but it's hard not to turn a wistful eye towards the spring when deadlines will have past and the grass is green again.

With that whining out of the way, I'm pleased to announce pitchers and catchers will report to Spring Training exactly one month from tomorrow.

On Card Surprise: I received a surprise package of Phillies baseball cards this week courtesy of Chris from the On Card Autos blog. While the 1984 Topps Joe Lefebvre card made me smile, the highlight of the package was this Ryan Howard card, featuring a swatch of a game-used away jersey. Thanks Chris!

No comments: