Saturday, August 22, 2015

2015 Chachi #59 Darnell Sweeney

#24
Darnell Thomas Sweeney
Infield-Outfield

Bats:  Switch  Throws:  Right  Height:  6'1"  Weight:  195
Born:  February 1, 1991, Hollywood, FL
Drafted:  Selected by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 13th round of the June 2012 draft
Teams:  Phillies 2015
Acquired:  Acquired with John Richy from the Los Angeles Dodgers for Chase Utley and cash considerations, August 19, 2015

0 Sweeney Baseball Cards in My Collection per Zistle
First Card:  N/A
First Phillies Card:  N/A
First Phillies Topps Base Card:  N/A
First Phillies Team Issued Card:  N/A
Latest Card:  N/A

First Chachi Base Card:  2015 Chachi #59

Sweeney Games I've Attended per Hardball Passport

N/A

Cards and game statistics through 8/22/15.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the rare occasion where I run across somebody named Darnell, I want to say "Hey, Crab Man!" (One has to have watched "My Name Is Earl" to get this reference).

Jim said...

Oh I get it! The show was taken from us way too soon.