Thursday, August 13, 2009

1995 Richie Ashburn Hall of Fame Plaque Postcard

My sister Carol and her boyfriend Bill are in Cooperstown for a mini-vacation this week, and Carol has been texting me pictures from their journeys. Makes me want to plan a trip . . .

If you've never had the pleasure of visiting Cooperstown, NY, I'd like to highly, highly recommend it. It's all baseball, all the time. The first time I visited with my family, I remember the sensation of feeling completely overwhelmed. We were planning to stay for multiple days, but I just didn't know how I was going to have time to see everything. I've been back a few times since that initial visit, and I still probably haven't seen everything.

3 comments:

Pop-Pop said...

I remember staying at a place right on the Lake

Matt Runyon said...

A trip to Cooperstown is at the top of my bucket list

Jim said...

Dad - That placed where we stayed, was it right on the lake?

Matt - You will not regret it.