Saturday, April 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Ben!


This kid is getting so big, so fast!  Our youngest son Ben turns eight today and he's been reminding me all week that I needed to make him a custom "Ben is Eight" baseball card to go along with the other birthday themed cards I've made for him over the years (see below).  He told me he wanted me to use the picture from the night of his recent first communion.

Ben is kind and happy and he's developing his own independent personality.  He loves swimming, playing tennis, gardening and spending time with his dog, Chewbacca.  He discovered Harry Potter this year and he's asked for the complete run of Harry Potter books as his "big" birthday present.

He's a great kid and I'm so proud of him.  Happy birthday Ben!

Memory Lane
2010 - Welcome Ben!
2010 - Ben is born, Roy Halladay wins, all is right with the world
2011 - Ben turns one as Roy Oswalt pitches the Phillies past the Padres
2012 - Happy 2nd Birthday Ben!
2013 - Happy 3rd Birthday Ben!
2014 - Ben is Four!
2015 - Ben is Five!
2016 - Ben and Chewbacca
2017 - Ben is Seven!

4 comments:

Section 36 said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Ben! Hope the Phillies beat the Pirates for you today... Go Nola!!! :-)

Bru said...

Happy birthday Ben! This post reminded me that I’ll need to make a first birthday card next month as well.

Jim said...

Thanks guys! Bru - Looking forward to seeing your custom card too. Time flies!