Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Phillies Room Wantlists

1986 Topps #764 Kevin Gross

I haven't actively traded baseball cards since Rusty and I sat on my red shag carpet swapping our doubles and trying to complete our 1986 Topps sets, 23 years ago. That being said, the Phillies Room is now open to trades. Over the next week I'm going to be posting wantlists of several sets or Phillies cards we're collecting.

My trade pile consists of way too many doubles from the '80s and '90s and early '00s (all brands), bucket loads of Topps Heritage doubles (with a few short prints and inserts) from 2002 through 2008, and a pretty good selection of cards obtained from the mid '00s through 2009. I also have a nice stockpile of Phillies doubles. Occasionally, I'll dust off my box of '60s and '70s doubles as well. In short, I have a lot to trade.

So if you're interested, and if there's something from our wantlists that you'd like to add to the Phillies Room collection, please send me an e-mail. I'll be happy to peruse your wantlist, or I'm sure we could work out a trade for cards of your favorite player or team.

(For the record, Rusty never would trade me the 1986 Topps Kevin Gross card because he thought it was the coolest card in the set).

1 comment:

john c said...

I have tons of phillies from your want list. drop me an email and maybe we can set up a trade. I am from south jersey also.

herkojerko1@comcast.net