Friday, September 7, 2012

1958 Topps #278 Mack Burk

Hello!

Do you have an abundance of extra Phillies baseball cards in your abode from between the years 1955 and 1959?

Do you have valuable and difficult to find "oddball" cards of Richie Ashburn or Wally Post, or even Granny Hamner from sets with names like Swift Meats, Kahn's Wieners or Robert Gould All-Stars?

Have you been searching for a dedicated Phillies baseball card collector to give these cards a nice home in a climate-controlled, safe environment?

Look no further!

The Phillies Room has recently updated its 1955-1959 Phillies Want List and it can be found here.

Spread the word!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, have you gotten the package I sent yet? I threw in one last second addition that I didn't tell you about and that I thought you'd enjoy. If you haven't, please let me know when it arrives.

Jim said...

You "thought I'd enjoy" is the understatement of the season. I'm still in the picking up and staring at the card phase. Once it sinks in a little more, I'll definitely feature the card in an upcoming post.

Thank you!