Monday, April 4, 2011

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #174 Roy Oswalt

As far as I know, no Yankees fan has ever sent me baseball cards through the mail.  However and once again, a die-hard Red Sox fan, seated in Section 36, has sent me a nice little package of Phillies baseball cards.  Because of this, I'm able to cross off several more cards from my 2011 Wantlist.  I'm (foolishly?) trying to collect parallels from this year's Topps releases and this super shiny diamond-y card of Roy Oswalt gets me one card closer to the Diamond Anniversary Phillies team set.

Thanks again, Section 36, and best of luck this year!

Except for the last week of June and last week of October.

1 comment:

Section 36 said...

I still haven't figured out which quirk of the schedule keeps having the Sox play the Phillies every friggin year. In Philly this year on top of that.

Glad you enjoyed the cards.